Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Murder on the Gravy Train, Phyllis Richman: 1 Star

I know, I know. I suffered through another one of her dull books. You knew the outcome from page 12 if not before. Same as before - enough about food that my appetite was sufficiently killed for the next week, and I have in no way been tempted by any of the descriptions within the pages. I already had it checked out of the library, and I feel bad for bringing back books that I never read because I wasted my time and possibly someone else's by even checking it out in the first place. I boared my way through it, but it was not pleasurable. Sometimes, reading can be so demanding on me. *Sigh* Please don't bother suffering through book 2.

I heard there was a book 3 ... not even going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment